Boston – Full Time
Datawire’s products are used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including companies such as Ticketmaster, Microsoft, and Chick-Fil-A. Demand for our commercial products is snowballing, so the moment has come to hire our first Account Executive.
Because our product is beloved and respected in the open source community, there are actually warm and at times, flaming, hot leads that come through. The world is your oyster in driving net new sales opportunities worldwide (mostly in North America and Europe, to be fair). The AE will also get the rare opportunity to work with the leadership team in creating a successful sales lifecycle process. With hard work and smart decision-making, there will be opportunities to grow and escalate your career. Visibility is truly high – it doesn’t get any higher than reporting to the CEO.
- Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities at the small to mid-market level
- Ability to identify prospects and develop lasting relationships at all decision-making levels
- Hit sales goals and quarterly revenue targets
- Stay current on competitor offerings, understanding strengths and vulnerabilities
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and address competitive upside
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity, forecast and opportunity information in Hubspot
- 1+ year experience in sales (those ABCs are your middle name)
- Track record in hitting reasonable targets
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships, catering to the needs of an organization and selling value
- Aptitude and attitude go a long way so a desire to learn and grow is valued here
- Plus: Have experience selling a B2B and/or technical product
Would you like to learn more? Please email your resume and/or linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.