Boston, San Francisco, New York City, Remote – Full Time
Datawire’s Head of Product will strategically position the company’s products (Ambassador OSS/Pro/Code, Telepresence) as a pioneering, high-performance, and beloved product to accelerate Datawire’s mission to help organizations, big and small, embrace the cloud-native culture.
- Spearhead the rapid and sustainable growth and development of a world class product organization while continuing to enhance and improve Datawire’s value to companies
- In conjunction with the leadership and engineering team, define and participate in the development of the product strategy and roadmap, including business requirements, features, functionality, resource planning, timelines, and lead the team through development and implementation
- Solve real world enterprise needs, as well as a demonstrated ability to quickly respond to changes in demand and technology to deliver best in class products.
- Deliver both new products and key features that will increase engagement and overall business growth
- Facilitate communication throughout the entire development process, by working with internal teams and external stakeholders, to ensure organizational support and buy-in
- Define and track metrics for success, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way
- A product evangelist, the ideal candidate will be organized, analytical, and embrace a disciplined and rigorous product development process
- Strong personal initiative, highly motivated and self-starter mentality with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Grow and adapt as the business changes and demand new thinking and levels of performance
- Keen business judgment, focus, ability to see the “big picture”
- Dedicated to keeping the customer at the center of all product and design decisions that are made to improve the overall experience
- Solid understanding of engineering and technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of extraordinary engineers
Interested? Please email your resume and/or linkedin profile to email@example.com.