Telepresence 0.81 is now available. This release features much better error and crash reporting, so we can better help troubleshoot failures:
- Now supports IPv4 reverse lookups when using
- No longer crashes when Telepresence can’t write to its log file.
- All logfile content is now time and origin stamped, to simplify debugging.
- The logfile now contains more information about local and cluster setup to aid with bug reports and troubleshooting.
- The crash reporter captures more relevant information.
- When using the
vpn-tcpmethod, DNS queries from the domain search path now yield NXDOMAIN. This results in more predictable DNS behavior.
To upgrade to Telepresence 0.81, you can use your local package manager.
On Mac OS X:
brew upgrade datawire/blackbird/telepresence
sudo apt update
sudo apt install --no-install-recommends telepresence
sudo dnf upgrade telepresence
We’d like to thank all the various contributors who have worked on testing and using Telepresence. If you have a story on how you’re using Telepresence, feel free to drop us a line @datawireio.