Code Faster on Kubernetes: How to build a development workflow
Watch On Demand
What’s the key to successfully adopting microservices on Kubernetes?
Building a development workflow that helps developers code faster.
In this webinar, we’ll introduce the principles of a cloud-native development workflow where individual teams build and ship software independently from each other. Based on our work with leading cloud-native companies, as well as our own experiences, we’ll cover:
- Why workflow is so important
- The role of Kubernetes and Docker in your workflow
- Why managing L7 is so important
- How to implement a cloud-native development workflow
- Demo of our internal cloud-native workflow that lets you quickly build and ship software
Note: This is an extended version of the talk we presented at KubeCon 2017.
“This was one of the most useful and informative talk of the day” — KubeCon 2017 Attendee