Ship features in minutes as microservices.
Getting the feeling competitors are always 2 steps ahead of you?
Your monolithic release cycle may be slowing your ability to innovate and respond to the market. With microservices, development teams release new or updated features independently.
Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Yelp, and other disruptive companies raced ahead of competitors by adopting microservices at the start—but had to build their own microservices infrastructure from scratch.
You don’t have to build your own. Datawire now provides the developer infrastructure and tools you need to adopt microservices—without changing your existing technology stack.
How do I get started?
Create a microservice in 5 minutes
- Create a free account on Datawire Mission Control.
- Code and run a new microservice in your current programming and deployment environment.
See Datawire in Action
What is Datawire?
The open source Microservice Development Kit lets you build a microservice in minutes, using tools you already know
- Powerful, lightweight APIs for service registration, discovery, logging, and more
- Integrated circuit breakers
- Transparent request tracing
- Use your existing development frameworks: NodeJS, Flask, Rails, Spring
Mission Control lets you manage and monitor microservices
- Protect against software bugs in production with automatic blacklisting
- Quickly debug software failures across microservices with integrated log tracing
- Eventually consistent, highly available service discovery
- Dashboard provides real-time status of your microservices
Software level visibility and protection
When you’re iterating quickly, software bugs are inevitable. When a software bug impacts a microservice, the offending microservice is blacklisted — protecting your application from total failure. In addition, Mission Control provides visibility into the full request so a developer can quickly diagnose a bug.
Use your existing framework
The MDK is designed to complement your existing web application framework — whether you’re using NodeJS, Sinatra, Flask, Spark, or any other framework. There’s no need to switch.
Instantly roll out or roll back updates to your microservices. With Datawire’s software level protection and diagnostics, failures are isolated and rapidly addressed — so you can iterate faster.
Use your existing tools and processes
- Bare metal
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Compute Platform