Code Faster on Kubernetes
Are you tired of slow code/test/debug cycles on Kubernetes? Are you an application developer on Kubernetes who just wants auto-reload to work again? Our open source tools are designed for developers who are building cloud-native applications — but don’t want to compromise on their personal productivity.
Minimize friction from idea to users on Kubernetes
Datawire's open source toolkit empowers developers to adopt a cloud-native development workflow for Kubernetes services
- Code Locally
- Deploy to Kubernetes
- Measure Impact on Users
Every change starts with an idea or hypothesis.
High velocity organizations focus on getting from idea to users as quickly as possible, enabling continuous improvement.
Datawire’s open source tools make it easy to code faster on Kubernetes.
Code a single service locally
- Use your favorite IDE, debugger, or any other tool
- Connect to your dependencies running on a remote cluster so they don’t consume local resources
- Code in an environment that’s identical to production
Deploy locally, in QA, or in prod
- Easily deploy 100s of microservices with robust dependency management
- Deploy only the services that have changed on disk
- Deploy custom deployment profiles for dev, QA, canary, or any other environment
- Works with any Kubernetes distribution and Docker Registry
- Integrate with your CI/CD build pipelines
Test with the Ambassador API Gateway
- Publish new services to end users via Kubernetes annotations
- Canary test new versions of a service
- Full support for gRPC, websockets, HTTP/2, Istio, and TLS
- Integrated diagnostics
- Full access to Envoy Proxy semantics
- Native integration with Prometheus
- Transparent application layer (L7) monitoring and observability
- Use other monitoring services via statsd interface